2 Day First Aid at Work Re-qualification (Refresher) Course
This course refreshes and updates the First Aid skills of those who need to renew their First Aid at Work (statutory) certificate and whose existing certificate is still valid. If your First Aid at Work certificate has expired you have 28 days from the date of expiry to renew your certificate.
Who should attend?
- A person who wishes to renew a valid First Aid at Work certificate
What they will learn
- The course aims to update and refresh the student's knowledge in as many areas of the full First Aid at Work syllabus as possible, while allowing time for revision and practice sessions in preparation for a final assessment
- The course includes an update of First Aid knowledge and skills, and a revision of requirements in the workplace
- 2 days
- Practical skills test + questions
- A First Rescue HSE-approved certificate valid for three years is issued on successful completion of assessment
Have you seen our huge range of BS-8599 Worplace First Aid Kits?
Has you current First Aid at Work Qualification expired? Book onto our 3 day First Aid at Work Course online and receive a 5% discount