3 Day First Aid at Work (HSE Approved)
The First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
Who should attend?
- A person who is to be designated as a First Aider at work. All employers in the UK have a legal obligation to make First Aid provision for their employees under the First Aid Regulations 1981.
What they will learn
- The knowledge and confidence to deal with any First Aid emergency in the workplace
- Dealing with accidents and illness
- Using a First Aid kit
- Record keeping
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of a heart attack
- Control of bleeding
- Burns and scalds
- All delegates on this course are provided with a comprehensive first aid manual and resuscitation faceshield.
- 3 days
- Practical skills test + questioning
- A First Rescue HSE-approved certificate valid for three years, is issued on successful completion of assessment
Also available to book on-line our 2 day First Aid at Work HSE Approved refresher course
Need us to come to you? Book an in-house First Aid at Work Course anywhere in the UK call us for information
Not sure which First Aid Course you need? Click here for the HSE Assessment Tool