Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED)
This course teaches the essential skills required by an AED operator and gives delegates the confidence to know what to do in this kind of emergency. No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course.
Who should attend?
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in furthering their emergency aid skills, or takes part in an organised first aid scheme. For health care workers, this course serves as a basic module.
What they will learn?
- The course covers how to use an automated external defibrillator.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Heart attacks
- Getting to know the AED
- Safety considerations when using the defibrillator and general guidelines
- Operating the AED
- Record keeping
- 4 hours.
- Continuous assessment by trainer.
- A First Rescue certificate, valid for 1 year, is issued on successful completion of the course.
Why choose First Rescue Training and Supplies Limited?
We train your staff in how to use the exact model of AED in your workplace. Many companies only offer generic training.
Our course price shown includes the following:
- Professional instruction
- All course materials
- Glossy A5 CPR / AED manual
- Resuscitation face shield
- Certification valid for 12 months.
Training can be delivered anywhere in the UK - please contact us for an exact quote as some areas will incurr traveling, parking or congestion fees.