HSE Annual Refresher First Aid Training Course
The HSE strongly recommends that all first aider's should receive annual refresher training during the three year period as a qualified first aider.
Who should attend?
This course is for people holding a current First aid at work or Emergency first aid at work certificate. All employers in the UK have a legal obligation to make First Aid provision for their employees under the First Aid Regulations 1981.
What you will learn?
This 3 hour course is delivered to the HSE's syllabus, which provides your first aider's with the opportunity to practice and update their practical skills, refresh knowledge and ensures that they are kept up to date with the latest first aid guidelines.
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty (including seizure)
- Wounds and bleeding
- 3 hours
- Continuous assessment by trainer.
- Your current first aid certificate will be updated on the course
Please see our 3 day First Aid at Work Course dates here
5% Off this price when booking and paying online