Sports Emergency First Aid (4 hours)
Who should attend?
- A coach or player of any sport
- A parent who wishes to have relevant information
What they will learn
- They learn the skills necessary to respond to an ill or injured athlete. Whether in training or at a game, coaches learn to give the appropriate care prior to the arrival of professional responders.
- Managing an incident
- Priorities of First Aid
- How to use first aid equipment
- Blood loss
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of shock
- Treatment of strains and sprains
- Treatment of fractures
- General discussion on common sporting injuries
- 4 hours
- Continuous assessment by trainer
- A First Rescue certificate, valid for three years, is issued on successful completion of the course
This Course is available on site at your venue - please contact us for a quotation!
Have you seen our great range of Sports First Aid Kits?