On Site / In House First Aid & AED Courses
Call us now to book your in-house course 0870 850 1186 or Contact us
First Rescue Training and Supplies Ltd can run any of our courses in your workplace UK Wide or chosen venue providing it meets our requirements. If you do not have a suitable venue available, we can often help by providing a training room in your area at a discounted rate.
The 'on site' training option is particularly cost effective to those who have several people requiring training at the same time (usually 6 or more people). In addition to this there are several other benefits to arranging a first aid training course 'on site':
- Greater convenience.
- Staff travelling and accommodation costs can be reduced or removed.
- Course content can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Businesses and organisations can choose a suitable time to run their course.
- Courses can be run anywhere in the UK.
- Room Size – the room should be large enough to seat everyone comfortably in a horseshoe style with open floor space in the centre (tables are only required if requested) with a minimum room size 5m x 5m (based on 12 students). Please note that rooms should be clear of furniture other than chairs to be used. Our trainers will not be responsible for moving furniture such as computer desks, filing cabinets etc as this should be done before our trainer is due to arrive.
- Ventilation – should be adequate
- Heating – should remain a ‘shirt sleeve’ environment
- Lighting – should be suitable for reading
- Seating – 1 per student
- Writing surfaces – adequate for each student to take notes
- Toilets – separate facilities for male and female students
- Power – plug sockets will be required for AV equipment
- Access/Exits – should be safe, well lit and cater for people with special requirements
- Floor Coverings – should be carpeted or mats/blankets provided for use during practical sessions
- Cleanliness – a clean, tidy and hygienic environment should be provided and maintained
- Noise – should not distract attention from learning
- Free parking - must be provided for our trainer at the venue. (Please note - if parking is chargeable or not available we must be informed at the time of booking) Any parking charges that apply will be added to the course fee.
Please remember that quality training involves using premises that are conducive to learning. For some of our HSE Approved courses extra rooms will be required for assessment purposes on the last day of the course.
First Aid Courses Available in house (on site) UK Wide
Call us now for further information 0870 850 1186 we are always happy to advise which course would best suit your needs.
Need an instant online quote? click here for an istant price for your inhouse AED Course at your venue.